PREMIER VOLLEYBALL LEAUGE
Premier Volleyball League (PVL) is the highest level of club volleyball on offer in Brisbane.
This weekly league consists of approximately 15 rounds on Sundays starting late April each year.
Easts is excited to offer the following divisions acorss both Mens and Womens Senior PVL in 2022:
- Mens/Womens: Premier Division
- Mens/Womens: Division 1
- Mens/Womens: Division 2
- Mens/Womens: Division 3
Easts PVL Program
Easts has had a long and proud history of being involved in Premier Volleyball League, and an even longer history of developing players to reach their full potential.
Easts plans to nominate the following teams:
- Mens Premier / Womens Premier
- Mens Division 1 / Womens Division 1
- Mens Division 2 / Womens Division 2
- Mens Division 3 / Womens Division 3
- Junior Premier Men / Junior Premier Women
- Boys Under 19 / Girls Under 19
- Boys Under 17 / Girls Under 17
- Boys Under 15 / Girls Under 15
PVL Season and Training
Training for Easts will usually be on Tuesday nights for most teams or Thursday night. The full training schedule will be released following the conclusion of PVL trials.
The PVL Season usually will conisist of 15 weeks of matches played on Sundays across multiple venues in Brisbane (will a few exceptions being played on the Gold Coast). Information regarding the PVL Season can be found via the Volleyball Queensland website.