JUNIOR PREMIER VOLLEYBALL LEAUGE
Junior Premier Volleyball League (JPVL) is the highest level of club volleyball on offer in Brisbane for athletes under the age of 19.
This weekly league consists of approximately 10 rounds on Friday nights starting mid-May each year.
This year, Easts plans to enter in the following divisions for both Boys and Girls:
- Junior Premier Boys / Junior Premier Girls
- Under 19 Boys / Under 19 Girls (U19)
- Under 17 Boys / Under 17 Girls (U17)
- Under 15 Boys / Under 15 Girls (U15)
Easts Junior PVL Program
Junior PVL is designed for athletes who are looking to play in a competitive league representing their club.
At Easts, we believe that for a club to be successful, it must invest in the development and growth of its junior program. That's why Easts has a long history in developing young athletes to reach their goals and to become the best athlete they can be. In 2022, we're looking to enter the following divisions:
- Junior Premier Boys / Junior Premier Girls (Born 2004 or later)
- Boys Under 19 / Girls Under 19 (Born 2004 or later)
- Boys Under 17 / Girls Under 17 (Born 2006 or later)
- Boys Under 15 / Girls Under 15 (Born 2008 or later)
JPVL Season and Training
Training for Easts will usually be on Tuesday nights for most teams or Wednesday or Thursday night for others. The full training schedule will be released following the conclusion of PVL/JPVL trials.
The JPVL Season usually will consist of 10 weeks of matches played on Friday nights across multiple venues across Brisbane (will a few exceptions being played on the Gold Coast). Information regarding the PVL Season can be found via the Volleyball Queensland website.